Special Credit Cards for Hospital? Worth it?

Before checking into a hospital, make sure that you bring your favorite hospital linked credit card next time. Due to stiff competition in credit card industry, special cards which linked to hospital services became a "think out of the box" thing here. Below highlights some of the features for such credit card:
  • 2% cash rebate on all expenses at the hospitals
  • 20% savings on all hospitals' suites
  • 10% savings on all hospitals' charges during admission (excluding doctors' fees)
Fortunately, I had never stay in a hospital before. And due to this, I never experienced the service provided by a particular hospital.


Do we really need such a card?

For me, I will use credit cards to shop, if credit cards can gave me discount /  rebate. Going for shopping can be anytime anywhere as long as I like it. However, going to hospital was not a leisure event, which I do not like to do, and I believe you feel the same. Instead, we should buy a Medical Card for hospitalization.

I think this kind of credit card is meant for those who always visiting hospital, or those old forks. Besides getting discount, cardholders are entitle to fast-admission and earn points for various usage. Good?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You Can Keep Your Existing Health Insurance"

Work Ethic of 70s, 80s, 90s

Things We Now Know